2km Dash – open to 3yrs and over (all children need to be accompanied by an adult)
6km Family walk / run – open to 5yrs and over
12km run – open to 7yrs and over (all children under 12 years old need to be accompanied by an adult)
20km run – open to 7yrs and over (all children under 12 years old need to be accompanied by an adult)
All children under 12yrs of age must be accompanied by an adult. (Children who run ahead of their ‘responsible adult’ may be paused by the Track Marshals to ensure proper supervision by an adult).
- We require that every participant agree to, and sign, the Terms and Conditions associated with entry. If a participant is under 18 years of age a parent or guardian needs to agree to, and sign the Terms and Conditions on behalf of the participant.
Age categories will be based on an individual’s age as at race date.
Participants must follow the course as marked.
- Each competitor is to compete on the approved course as directed. The organiser sets the courses.
- All participants must follow the directions of Event Marshals and SES officers. Participants must stand aside immediately and make way for all emergency vehicles, including Police, SES, Fire Service and Ambulance.
- The organisers reserve the right to reject or cancel any entry at any time.
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel the event without notice. (Of course this is not the plan, however in the instance of extreme weather or any reason that may jeopardise the safety of participants this right needs to be maintained. We will do our utmost to reschedule).
- The only vehicles permitted to follow the event are Police and/or SES vehicles;
- In the event of a tie, the tied competitors will be placed in ascending order of their race numbers.
- The organisers reserve the right to alter without notice any of the Race Rules which govern the event.
- No dogs are permitted on the track. This event is run predominantly in Garigal National Park and dogs are not permitted to be in the park.
- No prams are permitted on the course. Due to the steep and uneven surfaces, creek crossings etc prams are not able to be used.