Event Day Schedule
Registration & Race Pack Collection opens
Race Pack Collection closes
Warm Up by Vision PT on the oval
Race Briefing on the oval – compulsory for all participants
Race Start 15km
Race Start 10km
Race Start 6km
Presentations & lucky bib draw
**Wave starts are subject to change depending on numbers of participants entered.
Race Pack Collection
Race Pack Collection will be available on the morning of the event from 6.00am, also available at St Ives Shopping Centre on the following days/times:
Thursday 9 November
3pm – 3.30pm
Friday 10 November
3pm – 4pm
Saturday 11 November
3pm – 5pm
- There are no refunds on entry fees.
- A baggage area will be available and staffed by volunteers from the Lions Club of St Ives. All care but no responsibility will be taken, so please do not leave valuables in your bag.
- No dogs are permitted in The National Park.
- This event is a non-smoking environment.
- St Johns Ambulance will be in attendance and located at the start/finish area as well as out on course at three locations.
- Water stations will be positioned at the start/finish area as well as at approximate midway points of each run. Bring your own bottle and help us to love our planet.
- Event Organisers reserve the right to alter the course without notice and/or cancel the event in consultation with, and under the direction of, emergency services agencies and major event stakeholders or landowners. In the unlikely circumstance that the event is cancelled for reasons outside of our control such as weather, fire, flood, Park closures or any other reasons, we will be unable to offer a refund of your entry fee.
- An alternate route will be implemented should the river crossings prevent access for the planned courses.
- Each course will have a ‘sweeper’ to ensure everyone completes the course safely.